Onsite registration desk will be open at the Bourbon Joinville Business Hotel, during the following hours:
Sunday, June 9 – 08:00-18:00
Monday, June 10 – 08:00-18:00
Tuesday, June 11 – 08:00-18:00
Wednesday, June 12 – 08:00-18:00
REGISTRATION FEES (IN REAL) INCLUDING VAT
Fees (in REAL) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until March 26, 2019
From March 27 to April 30, 2019
From April 30, 2019
|Full Participants Member|
|Full Participants Non Member||$1400||$1800||$2100|
|ISEBI Member – Low and Low Middle|
|Daily Conference Fee||$ 550|
*ISEBI/IEEE/IFMBE members: All individual members and members of Medical and Biomedical National Societies, who pay dues to IEEE/IFMBE as a Society member, are eligible for the reduced registration fee for members. To continue to register at this rate you must have also completed your ISEBI membership registration. If you are a member of a National Society, you can send your application to email@example.com to complete your ISEBI membership. You will need a special code which is provided to you by your National Society. If you have any question about your membership please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**ISEBI Member – Low income and Lower-middle-income Countries: as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification.
***Trainee (Students/Fellows/Residents): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibitions
- Admission to Workshop
- Meeting publication
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception (Cocktail at Juarez Machado Theatre)
- Invitation to the Conference Gala Dinner
Payment of registration fees (in REAL) can be made as follows
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Empenho (ONLY for Brazilian Institutions):
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the proof of payment will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
The registration fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com